The M6 is a state-of-the-art lighting console that functions as a highly advanced visual control surface. Designed to control everything from conventional and moving lights to the most advanced media server, the M6 has been designed for today’s demanding multimedia shows and tomorrow’s challenges.
Based on the well-proven M-Series software platform, the M6 provides users the ultimate control surface for fast programming and extensive playback control all from one console. Incorporating the latest available technologies with an industrial multi-core processor, solid-state drives and custom-designed high-brightness touch screens, the M6 is capable of delivering 64 DMX universes directly from the console’s network ports without using costly external processors.
Advanced features like a LiveBlender T-Bar, FastDial rotary encoders, Paired Playback buttons and BriteTouch display make the M6 Martin’s most advanced console design ever. It offers a total of 44 playbacks, including dual Main Go sections, 10 motorized faders and 12 additional faders, as well as a total of 17 encoders for parameter access.
- Dual BriteTouch™ monitor
- T-Bar control
- 44 Playbacks
- 2 x positionable BriteTouch™ widescreens (sunlight readable, multi-touch)
- 2 x external DisplayPort touchscreens up to 1920×1080 per output
- FastTouch™ 3.5” touchscreens
- 1 x LiveBlender™ split T-Bar with 8 x FastBlend™ RGB buttons
- 4 x FastTrack™ linear encoders
- 12 x FastDial™ rotary encoders
- 1 x dedicated dimmer wheel
- 10 x motorized playbacks with LCD displays and 4 x customizable buttons
- 10 x PlayPairs™ buttons with LCD displays
- 12 x Sub Playback faders and 12 x Sub Playback buttons
- 2 x Main Go sections
- 12 x F-Keys and 5 x FastKeys™
- Low-profile housing with adaptable module layout
- Show-ready boot up in under a minute
- 64 DMX universes directly from the console network ports
- 1 year MSD 6 Lite license on dedicated One-Key