VT4888 Midsize Tri-Amplified 3-Way High Directivity Line Array Element
The VT4888 is designed to deliver high-quality reinforcement of music and speech in a variety of applications including concert audio and corporate A/V presentations of all types.
Advanced technology components: Differential Drive, neodymium magnet, dual voice coil, Direct Cooled cone transducers for low weight and high output.
Direct Cooled cone transducers for low weight and high output.
HF Waveguide units couple to create precision vertical slot aperture.
Radiation Boundary Integrator (RBI): Patented technology integrates output of individual bandpass elements.
Advanced construction techniques using PlyMax provide exceptionally rigid, lightweight enclosure construction.
Rugged DuraFlex exterior finish weatherized components.
Patented, integrated S.A.F.E. suspension system: premium heat-treated alloys provide high-strength, reliable hanging arrays.
Pre-engineered to accept optional JBL DrivePack amplified electronics package. Rear-panel
mechanical attachments and electrical connections ensure upgrade path to self-powered system. For use in stand-alone arrays or in combination with other VERTEC® system models.
- Frequency Range 48 Hz – 18 kHz (-10dB)
- Frequency Response 60 Hz – 16 kHz (± 3 dB)
- Continuous Power Rating 2000W LF, 600W MF, 150W HF
- Sensitivity 98 dB LF, 102 dB MF, 114 dB HF (1W/1m)
- Nominal Impedances 2 x 8 ohm LF, 8 ohm MF, 16 ohm HF
- Horizontal Coverage 90 degrees nominal, 250 Hz – 16 kHz (-6dB)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 990.6 mm x 355.6 mm x 508 m (39 in x 14 in x 20 in)
- Weight 51.3 kg (113 lb)
Fullsize Arrayable 2-18″ Subwoofer with Ultra Long Excursion woofers
The VT4880A Dual 18″ Ultra Long Excursion Subwoofer Line Array Element is designed to deliver high fidelity sound reinforcement of sub-low frequencies for a wide variety of live music and A/V support applications. Typical uses include concert audio and multi-media presentations where extended low-frequency performance is desired.
Advanced, Ultra Long Excursion Components: Differential Drive® Neodymium Magnet, Dual Voice Coil, Direct Cooled™ cone transducers
Advanced Construction Techniques and PlyMax™ panels provide exceptionally rigid, lightweight enclosure
Rugged DuraFlex™ exterior finish; weather-resistant components
Integrated Suspension System: premium heat-treated alloys. Hingebars included.
- Frequency Range 25 Hz – 160 Hz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response 29 Hz – 120 Hz (±3 dB)
- Continuous Power Rating 4000W
- Sensitivity 95dB (1W/1m)
- Nominal Impedances 2 x 8 ohms
- Dimensions (W x H x D ) 1229 mm x 493 mm x 860 mm
- (48.3″ x 19.4″ x 33.9″)
- Weight 83.9 kg (185 lb)