Total Color and Color Temperature Control
The A.leda B-EYE K20 CC is a special version of the B-EYE, designed for lighting designers who only want a wash light, but still want to be able to use the superior optical unit of Clay Paky’s award-winning B-EYE.
For this case, where no mid-air effects and graphic projections are needed, Clay Paky has created a “simpler” B-EYE version. Unlike the full version, the B-EYE CC does not provide control of each pixel and does not have a rotating front lens.
It is therefore an extraordinarily bright LED wash, with a perfectly uniform light, a wide zoom (from 4 to 60 degrees), and complete color and white light management. The B-EYE K20 CC is a “backbone” tool for TV studios, theatres, tours, corporate events, show rooms and theme parks.
- Source Type: RGBW LED
- LED Nominal Wattage: 15W
- Number of LEDs: 37
- Unique optical system, featuring unmatched zoom range (4°-60°) and even light spread
- Invisible front grid
- Preset color and effects macros
- White CT Emulation 2500-8000K
- RGB auto-tuning to lamp CT Emulation
- Tungsten Lamp Emulation
- 0-100% electronic dimmer
- Adjustable stop/strobe, with instantaneous beam stop (1-25 flashes/s)
- Remote Device Management (RDM)
- Weight: 21 Kg (46.3 lbs)
- Size H: 589 mm (23.19”), W: 330 mm (13”), L: 395 mm (15.55”)