The PROPHON MF8 is a lightweight, two-way Bi-amplified Multi Purpose Speaker with a 8”- woofer, and a 1”-compression driver mounted coaxially on a conical horn with 100° x 100° dispersion.
It was designed to be a true companion on the road, and can be used in a variaty of ways: as a compact stage-monitor, frontfill, sidefill, downfill, delay, fullrange stand-alone unit, mid/high with a Self-powered subwoofer in an active system. (Prophon B2A, B1A, B4A)
The frequency responce was carefully designed to be neutral and ”open” to ensure an uncolored sound reproduction. So wether using for recorded music, live applications or speach,
the MF8 will reproduce the sound as it sounds without adding or subtracting vital information.
In short, the MF8 is all you need in a compact, high power, multi purpose, fullrange speaker. and is one of the most versatile speakers on the market, with an abundance of features.
– Top Hat for use with speaker stand or wall mount bracket.
– The top hat can be changed to a M10 plate for using installation bracket (see picture) – Monitor angle for use as a high power compact stage monitor
– The handle is hidden when using as a monitor, for best visual experience.
– fully covering, protective perfored steel grille, with minimum air flow resistance
– fully covering protective speaker foam with minimum air flow resistance.
– Painted with a specially developed 2-component hardened paint.
– Rails for protecting against damage when using as a stage monitor.
– Sleek design
– Coaxial design for best dispersion pattern.
– 100o conical dispersion.