– Three-way full-range system
– 1 x 15GNR horn loaded bass loudspeaker
– 1 x 8AN″ horn loaded mid-range loudspeaker
– M-75N neodymium compression driver
– Selectable biamp/triamp operating modes
– Tight 40º x 30º coverage angles
– Rotatable horn for vertical or horizontal positioning
The SF-158 3-way, full-range system is designed to provide the Sound Force series with a powerful stand-alone solution. A horn loaded 15″ bass, and an 8″ mid range in a bullet-type loading device handle the low to mid range. The M-75N neodymium compression driver provides exceptional high frequency reproduction. The SF-158 can be used in either the vertical or horizontal position thanks to its rotatable mid-high horn assembly. Selectable biamp or triamp operation is possible. Custom colors can be ordered.
– Twin 21″ high power loudspeakers
– 6″ voice coils for high power handling
– Cross-fire enclosure configuration
– Reinforced enclosure design
– Thunderous low frequency reproduction
The SF-221 is a twin 21″ subwoofer system designed to provide high levels of low frequency energy. The loudspeakers, equipped with 6″ voice coils, highly effective heat dissipation schemes, and an extremely robust mechanical design are ideal for dance club applications where long hours of demanding use is the norm. The reinforced enclosure design and cross-fire configuration are key in providing stunning, high-intensity bass.
– 4 inputs and 8 outputs
– 9 full bandwidth parametric bands available on every output
– Crossover filters on each output offer 48 dB/oct response
– Adjustable gain on both inputs and outputs
– RS232 and RS485 ports for remote control via AudioCore software
The DSP-4080 is a powerful DSP based audio processor, ideally suited for install and live applications, where it combines the functions of a multitud of conventional products in a compact unit.