Brio is the most powerful and compact digital broadcast audio console in its class. It has a comprehensive broadcast feature set to support a wider breadth of broadcasters, and the same market-leading levels of quality and customer support which Calrec is renowned for.
Brio36 is 892mm wide with a 36 dual-layer fader surface, while Brio12 is only 484mm with with standard trims, and just 430mm with Calrec’s slim trim option. Additional expansion I/O slots are fitted, while the Brio36 also has I/O built directly into the rear of the console.
With lots of delay resource, dynamics, integrated talkback, and multiple monitor outputs, Brio is broadcast-ready with no compromise or workarounds.
- 36 x dual layer faders (Brio36), 12 x dual layer faders (Brio12)
- Up to 96 legs assignable as mono, stereo or 5.1 Input Channels (Brio36), up to 64 legs on Brio12
- 6 band EQ on every channel, group, aux and main path
- Dynamics on every path, including Expander / gate / ducker, sidechain EQ, key inputs, compressor and multi-band compressor
- 36 legs assignable as mono, stereo or 5.1 Mains or Groups
- 24 legs assignable as mono or stereo auxes
- Automatic Mix-Minus
- Off-Air Conference
- An extensive range of Hydra2 I/O available
- Excellent green credentials; Low weight, power consumption and heat generation