Innovation Takes Center Stage
Get the performance, sound quality, and features that countless live sound professionals have come to rely on in a system architecture that’s built for the future. The modular Avid S3L System is comprised of a high-performance HDX-powered processing engine running AAX plug-ins, scalable remote I/O that can live on stage or in a rack, and a head-turning, compact control surface that’s built for the road, but equally at home in the studio.
A fault-tolerant Gigabit Ethernet network connects all devices and uses the open Ethernet AVB and EUCON standards for maximum performance and flexibility. Award-winning VENUE software drives the system, and with Virtual Soundcheck and direct Pro Tools integration, re-creating the sound of the studio has never been easier—or more accessible.
• Experience uncompromising performance with HDX-powered processing
• Re-create the sound of the studio with integrated Pro Tools AAX plug-ins
• Configure the modular system with up to 64 mic pres
• Get reliable Ethernet AVB connectivity, without the cable bulk
• Record directly to Pro Tools (or other DAW) through your laptop’s Ethernet port
• Control Pro Tools and other DAWs using the S3 control surface as a EUCON controller (feature coming soon)
• Fit the system anywhere and transport with ease—perfect for fly gigs and bus tours
• Get the celebrated hallmarks of Avid live sound systems
• Take your VENUE show files with you on a USB key for use on any Avid live system