A new standard in digital stage units.
The Roland S-2416 digital snake stage unit expands the line-up by offering a 24 input x 16 output analog and 8 input x 8 output digital, for a total of 32 input and 24 output channels. In addition to the analog and digital I/O the S-2416 has two REAC ports enabling the ability to cascade an additional snake for expanded I/O or for a fully redundant, zero-loss audio back-up solution. In addition, the discrete mic preamps are newly developed high-grade ensuring highest-quality uncolored sound.
- 24 input x 16 output analog + 8 input x 8 output digital (AES/EBU) = 32 input x 24 output
- 2 REAC ports to either cascade additional snake or for redundant connection
- Newly developed high-grade mic preamps
- 4U adjustable front or rear rack-mount design
- Supports 24-bit 96kHz, 48kHz, or 44.1 kHz sample rates
- Word clock in & out
- Remote control via any V-Mixer console, R-1000, S-4000R dedicated remote unit, and S-4000 RCS via USB (Windows/Mac)