Contact us if you have any questions about an item or the auction procedure.
READ FIRSTAuction FAQ
Gearwise Auction information
- Log in or register with your Gearwise account to participate in a live auction.
- All bidding is in Euro (EUR) excluding VAT (what is VAT?). Other currencies are shown in their approxomate value.
- Won bids are paid in the currency you select before bidding.
- You can enter a maximum bid and the system will automatically raise your bid up to that amount.
- Reload the page to see new bids.
- "Leading" an auction only means that you are the highest bidder, but it does not mean you are over the reserve price. Check your email to see if this is the case.
- Orders that are not paid within 3 work days are cancelled. Failure to pay will ban bidder from auctions on Gearwise.
- If a bid is placed with less than 5 minutes remaining the auction is automatically extended by 5 minutes.
- All bids are binding.
- Won auctions will be placed in your cart, checkout to complete the purchase.
- After an auction is won, you will receive a proforma invoice including cost of shipment and payment details.
- Payment is via bank transfer.
- Items will be released and shipped upon reception of full payment.
Choose currency before ordering or placing bids. Orders and won auctions are
invoiced in the currency selected here.
Bidding on auctions is always in Euros (EUR) and the approximate value in the currency you select is shown as well.
No products were found matching your selection.