Introducing live auctions by Gearwise. As a complement to our regular catalog sales, we have implemented a new fully integrated auction system. Head on over to our brand new auction section and check it out.
All you need to start bidding for items is a user account but please read the action FAQ first. Worldwide delivery is available for most items. As always contact us if you have any questions, thoughts or bright ideas for new features.
Gearwise Auction information
- Log in or register with your Gearwise account to participate in a live auction.
- All bidding is in Euro (EUR) excluding VAT (what is VAT?). Other currencies are shown in their approxomate value.
- Won bids are paid in the currency you select before bidding.
- You can enter a maximum bid and the system will automatically raise your bid up to that amount.
- Reload the page to see new bids.
- "Leading" an auction only means that you are the highest bidder, but it does not mean you are over the reserve price. Check your email to see if this is the case.
- Orders that are not paid within 3 work days are cancelled. Failure to pay will ban bidder from auctions on Gearwise.
- If a bid is placed with less than 5 minutes remaining the auction is automatically extended by 5 minutes.
- All bids are binding.
- Won auctions will be placed in your cart, checkout to complete the purchase.
- After an auction is won, you will receive a proforma invoice including cost of shipment and payment details.
- Payment is via bank transfer.
- Items will be released and shipped upon reception of full payment.
Contact us if you have any questions about an item or the auction procedure.