We have implemented a few changes to how our website works.
These changes aim to make the site more like the standard webshop with shopping cart and checkout procedure. You add items to your cart, check out the cart and receive a proforma to pay against (with or without freight cost depending on your method of collection).
- “Add to Cart” is now the default way to purchase an item
- You must be logged in to be able to make a purchase
- You must enter your complete details to be able to make a purchase
- For EU customers, your VAT number is validated in the checkout process
- When you add to the cart and check out a purchase, you will receive a proforma invoice from our system
- If you have choosen “Our forwarder”, we will add freight costs to the proforma invoice
- If you have choosen “Local pickup”, the amount displayed will be your total
- We have temporarily removed the wishlist function, it may come back at some point
As always we welcome your feedback and requests for functions and layout.